Friday, August 3, 2007

Central Park

Went to a mom's group yesterday. It was my first time. Of course, I am quite happy I went. It's nice to meet other mom's who are just as happy when their babies go to sleep.
Also, I find that I have to force myself out of the house. It's hard to deal with all the stress of being a mother, being home, and not having alot of money, and then to top it all off, my husband coming home and complaining that he doesn't have time to work on his music because he's working all day. I mean, what fault is it of mine? I have plenty of creative things I could be working on right now as well.
The baby's sleeping at the moment. Hubby has a recording session tonite. Maybe I'll go into Manhattan and visit my mother in law at work today. We'll see.
The main problem is that no one told me how stressful motherhood would be. To be honest, it's not the baby that causes all the stress; mostly it's my husband. I just wish I could move him to Alaska sometimes. I get so stressed out sometimes. He doesn't make me feel calm about things. He comes home, and bitches about stuff that I have done yoga to relax about. Then I get tense and stressed out, and I worry about things.
Add that with the fact that I'm a little anti social, and it's a recipe for disaster.
I know what'll make me feel better. I'll take a shower with my scented Dove cream oil body wash (which I love love love), and put on my lavender cream, and maybe go out somewhere. I mean, it's not like he's going to be home. I could eat out or something. I'll call my sister in law.

No comments: