Monday, August 20, 2007

This time I mean it...

So I’ve decided to really turn off my mind and my emotions and just do it, dammit. Yoga and meditation and tai chi every day. It makes me feel good, and tunes me in to my intuition. Intuition is great. Because of it, we can know what to do. If we tune ourselves to our intuition, healing begins, and we can trust ourselves. We can know what to do in every situation.

Of course, the key to learn the Buddhist art of silence. Truly. But what an impossible feat! It is nearly impossible to shut your mind out from the rest of the world. A good thing to do, is to try channels-mantras. Try tuning into a mantra that works for you.

I’ve been reading up on Kundalini Yoga, and that has been teaching me a few things. Mainly, the aforementioned. I normally do yoga based on the book-Kripalu Yoga. Awesome book.

I love it because it gives you the whole spiritual side of Yoga. That’s why I got it. It’s cool, because the moves are easy, and there are more poses in the back. It talks a little about chakras, and energy centers…

On another subject, I actually think I had a weekend without arguing with my hubby! It seems all we needed was some time to be with each other. We went to Prospect park, since the weather was so nice on Saturday, and had a picnic-and no in laws! It was great! I mean, I love my in laws, but I need some time to myself with my man you know?

No comments: