Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just call me an addict....

Honestly, I really am.

I’m so addicted to Amazon. Amazon allows you to have a wish list, in case you’re just browsing, and happen to see something you like, but can’t purchase at the moment. So actually, I have about…3. I have a wish list just for tarot cards, a cookbook list, a baby book list, and a everything else list. Wait…that’s four lists not three.

Oh well. I love it. And the stuff is so cheap there, that really. Who can beat paying $2 for book? I mean, they are used, but they’re not beat up, that’s for sure.

Speaking of tarot cards, I’ve been studying them again. Trying to learn them, so I can use them for myself and for others. I memorized the major arcana, no I have to study the minor ones, and learn them.

I’ve got a knitting group to go to tonight. Lately I’ve been feeling so lonely. Honestly, my phone doesn’t ring unless it’s the wrong number. It makes me feel so isolated from the world. For such a long time, I was so dependant on my husband. But see, he’s got his music. Well, he always has, but now he really is making it a reality. So sometimes I’m here alone. I can’t stand being in this apartment by myself. I can’t. It’s so depressing. I need to find something outside of just him and I.

What I wish is that I could meet some other pagans out there like myself. Not the freakish purple shirt overweight glazed look in there eye pagans that are out there. Someone who doesn’t look “pagan” on the outside.

No comments: