Friday, August 10, 2007

Television....

Why do people think that they have to rub in your face, the fact that they think they are better than you? I mean, I’m having a conversation with someone I know, and illustrating a point, using a television show, to which she says, “ Oh I don’t know we don’t watch television”. I felt like saying, oh well excuse me for a living.

I mean, I’m as crunchy as the next person. But really. One thing I love about being married, is curling up in front of the tv and watching a nice movie, or laughing at the trash that is reality tv. It’s nice you know? We make a nice meal, bring the baby to the bed with us, and watch tv.

But why do people have to act like there’s a contest on who’s the most crunchy? Ugh. I tell her that my 3 month old girl still doesn’t have a stroller, and she says, oh well I didn’t use one until my baby was a year old. Yeah right. That’s why she was telling me stories about being annoyed at nosy people on the subway. Hmm.

But that is a point. Why do people feel like they have to tell me what is wrong with my baby? Dude, mind your own fucking business. And please don’t try to touch my daughter. You’re not my family, so back the fuck up.

No comments: