Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ahhh…Zen…

The greatest thing about being me is how much I love road trips. I love them. So does my hubby. So we went to this wonderful Buddhist Monestary a few weeks ago. Love, love, love it. I do.

Not only do I feel amazingly at peace there, but it is truly a beautiful place. I really feel like it made a huge impact on my inner self, you know? I have been trying to truly apply myself in my daily yoga and meditation. It's an art-the act of letting go completely. It is then that change happens, I think.

Here's a good list of Buddhist temples, in case you want to check it out for yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buddhist_temples

On another note, I've decided to turn over a new leaf. I'm no longer hiding my pagan-ness. Not at all. In my quest to make new friends, I've decided to not compromise who I am. I am so sick of breaking down my altar just for some bible thumper who can't stand the heat. Fuck that shit, I say. I am going to be who I am, and if you don't like it, too fucking bad.

No comments: