Monday, September 17, 2007

Dammit, Martha Stewart...

Why does she have to always have such cute stuff?!
Well, now that she's moved on from Kmart, I can proudly use my Macys charge card (just kidding, oh hubby of mine). This spice rack is so cute!
I have to have it. It will sit nicely on my kitchen counter.
I have this old spice rack that sits on the wall, but honestly...the little brown brooklynites have gotten the best of it. It's gross.
The thing I hate the most about New York is the goddammed cockroaches.
So this thing is better. It's open, so there aren't dark spaces for them to hide in.
I love it!
I have to say, I really love Martha Stewart. I'm not ashamed of it either. I wish I had been locked up with her! I could have learned a thing or two!
clipped from www1.macys.com
Martha Stewart Collection Chrome Spice Rack
With 12 of the most essential herbs and spices at your disposal, you'll never be at a loss for flavor. Gleaming in gorgeous chrome, this three-tiered rack is designed for classic spice storage and easy countertop access. Limited lifetime warranty.
Martha Stewart Collection Chrome Spice Rack
 blog it

No comments: