Monday, September 24, 2007

I need this like I need a hole in my head

Why does america need cupcakes? Honestly.
So here I am reading this article on the New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/weekinreview/23kershaw.html
and I realize...I live in country of sweets.
It's interesting that my own mother said that when she came to this country over 30 years ago the first thing she noticed was that she put on about 15 pounds just from eating our food. Amazing.
I really try to eat healthy. I do
Lately, in my attempt to be one with the earth, I have been trying to swear off red meat. It's been going well. I feel healthier.
The thing is, I really want to feel like my body is in tune and in harmony with mother earth.
We'll see how it goes...
clipped from www.nytimes.com
 blog it

1 comment:

aaquwaa said...

Reading through some of your posts.
I didn't realize I had a twin living in New York. Mom must have gotten around.
aaquwaa