Friday, July 27, 2007

My intro

So I'm sitting at my keyboard wondering what to write in my first blog. Okay, I'll write an intro. Basically, I am a pagan witch who has been practicing for about 2 years now, and is a second generation witch.
I'm also a new mother.
My husband is musician, and works at a non profit.
I'm a stay at home mom, so we pretty much always broke.
My biggest grip is that people have this image of pagans-like all of us are these bored, suburban, overweight women who wear purple tye dyed tee shirts own too much black clothing. And dyed hair.
Although for some women, this may be true, it is not so for me. I like to consider myself a fashionable person; I mean, truly, I love to look good. I have a closet full of trendy and classic clothing. I love thrift stores; I collect records and vintage books...

No comments: